Do you know the reasons why you should really consider switching?
- Your anti-perspirant is actually making you sweat more! Yes you read that right. The chemicals in these products block your sweat ducts which can cause your body to.... you guessed it, produce more sweat!
- Anti-perspirants are what cause those grimy stains on your clothing. You know the yellowy marks that never seem to wash out? Yup, those.
- Aluminum derivatives in almost all deodorant has been linked to Breast Cancer, Alzheimer's Disease and a host of other horrid ailments and issues.
- Then there are Parabens & Propylene Glycol: Parabens are a synthetic preservative found in TONS of personal care products. The largest concern is that these chemicals disrupt our delicate hormonal balance and have been linked to birth defects and organ toxicity. Propylene Glycol is a petroleum based material. In large quantities, studies have shown that this stuff can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver, and heart.
- Pesticides in your pit juice? Yup. Triclsoan is actually classified as a pesticide by the FDA and a probable carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
We have been working on a new recipe for a natural deodorant for the past 2 months and we are ready to toot our horn! We have a soothing, gentle, gender-friendly scent that appeals to the gardener or tropical vacationer in you, well, maybe not gardener, but it really does smell like a fresh trip to Thailand!
Made with Lemongrass, arrowroot powder, cocoa & shea butter, rosemary extract and more... gentle, effective and available at the Fort Langley Farmer's Market tomorrow, May 14, 2016.
See you there!