PUTTING THE SPARKLE BACK ON TARNISHED SILVERWARE
Get Your Shine On
Your silverware can get buildup and tarnish on it and will benefit from a a quick bath,...... an aluminium bath! Yes, we are all about glorious baths, natural bath bombs and organic bubble baths, but this recipe is for a nice, hot aluminum foil bath!
• Aluminum foil
• Glass dish or aluminum baking dish
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1 tbsp baking soda
• 1 tbsp sea salt
• 1/2 cup white vinegar
• Soft Micro fibre Cloth for polishing
• Tongs (to remove silverware from boiling water)
1. Bring your water to a boil
2. Plave the aluminium foil sheet on bottom of your dish
3. Slowly add the water and your baking soda and sea salt in the other ingredients in your glass or aluminum baking dish.
4. We recommend adding the vinegar last, as it causes a fizzy chemical reaction with the baking soda.
5. Once all of the ingredients are saturated, place silver items into the solution in a single layer for about 30 seconds. Remove with tongs, polish and voila!
Holiday sparkle magic! You may even want to hang those pretty, little spoons from the chandelier!
Looking to buy sea salt or baking soda in bulk? Come visit our dispensary bar at our gorgeous little store in Fort Langley, we offer the following bulk cleaning items:
- Baking Soda
- Washing Soda
Mon 10am to 5:30pm
Tues 10am to 5:30pm
Wed 10am to 5:30pm
Thurs 10am to 8pm
Fri 10am to 8pm
Sat 10am to 6pm
Sun 12noon to 5pm
Chuckling Duckling Farm is Fort Langley's newest, all natural bath, body & home lifestyle store. Offering refill program on organic shampoo, conditioner, bubble baths and all your cleaning products. Laundry soap, Dishwashing powder, Glass Cleaner & more! Did we mnetion we specialize in SLS-free, luxurious bath bombs?
Unit #100-9188 Glover Rd
Fort Langley, BC