Swedish Dish Cloths
Swedish Dish Cloths were invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949 and have been slowly replacing paper towels and sponges around the world. Why are we so in love with these planet friendly cloths?
- Thousands of tons of paper towels end up in landfills every day.
- One Swedish Dishcloth replaces approximately 17 rolls of paper towels.
- These adorable cloths absorb 20x its weight.
- Significantly more hygienic than a sponge AND doesnb't crumble and fall apart.
- It air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell funky
- Cleans streak free: counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass.
Perfect for household chores, kitchens, bathrooms, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
Just use with water, any natural soap, or cleaners! These powerful little bundles of cuteness an be washed over 200 times (in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher), they can also be sterilized by boiling or microwaving for 30 seconds (must be damp).
Hang over the faucet or lay flat to air dry. *Do not tumble dry.
70% cellulose 30% cotton
6.5 x 8inch
Made in Sweden