Our statement of Covid19 policy is first and foremost, to respect the privacy of any and all staff and customers by NOT requiring personal medical information as well as,
• To promote physical distancing between staff members;
• To promote physical distancing between customers and staff members;
• To promote physical distancing between groups of customers with a maximum of 5 customers permitted instore at one time.
• To make arrangements to provide facilities for hand hygiene; including the free use of hand sanitizer in store, and while packing online orders
• To make arrangements for the hygienic cleaning of contact surfaces; both instore and in packing areas, regularly throughout the day
• To make arrangements for anyone who shows symptoms of Covid-19 while on the premises; and, to make arrangements for the hygienic cleaning and disinfection of surface if anyone confirmed positive for Covid-19 while on the premises.
We actively choose to NOT participate in segregation of any kind. Please do not confuse our respect for our staff and customers' personal and medical privacy with conspiracy theories, or vaccine/government defiance.