Sisal & Palm Vegetable Brush
Our unique sisal & palm bamboo vegetable brush is the perfect addition to all your eco friendly cleaning tools! Made from organic bamboo, sisal bristles, and palm fibres, it is great for scrubbing farm-fresh fruits, vegetables, shellfish as well as scrubbing any cookware, floors, kitchens and bathrooms. Please make sure to have separate brushes for each job though!
Made from organic bamboo that's anti-microbial, it's naturally strong and durable. The brush has an abrasive end and a softer end. It can be used for a multitude of surfaces, being the perfect partner for your zero waste journey.
- use the softer sisal side for more delicate or gentle surfaces such as fruits and vegetables with thin layers, like potatoes or carrots
- use the palm fibre side for more sturdy or hard surfaces such as cleaning the floors, walls or cookware like pots and dishes
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in the dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc
check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard overthrowing into the garbage