Art of Soap Making
Art of Soap Making - 3 Classes/2 hours each
Have you ever wanted to get in on the DIY soap craze?
Are you into natural, planet friendly, cruelty free products for you and your family?
Are you creative and looking how to make some funky soaps?
Then this class is for you!
- Hands on DIY instruction
- In studio all materials supplied for each class
- 2 hour class x 3 classes over 3 dates
- Each class sends you home with 2 bars, the 3rd class is a mini loaf to take home and cut into bars
Learn the century old art of making soap, with all natural ingredients (dried botanicals, salts, clays, essential oils & more). Our Class is structured into 3 separate dates, 3 classes of 2 hours each.
We start with a classic Melt and Pour recipe, touching in the importance and beauty of natural ingredients, essential oils, dried botanicals etc. The second class will take you to an intermediate design soap with more intricate details, layers and embed techniques.
The 3rd class will be a Cold Process (CP) soap, where safety and attention to detail is paramount. Each student will make a CP loaf to take home. You will learn the safety and tips around working with lye, measuring and blending ingredients, various techniques & terminology to complete your soap education!
All soap students leave with Soap Star VIP card that offers a 10% discount on our bulk ingredients for all your own soap making fun at home.
Book Early, small classes for more one-on-one training
Take Home Materials:
- 2 bars for first 2 classes, plus recipe sheet and Bulk discount card
- 3rd class, take home mini loaf to be cut into bars, recipe card
- sample gift bag of various soaps and products
- safety tip sheet
- resource tip sheet for DIY soap makers
- copies of all recipes used
Take 1 class or all 3!!