5 reasons to ditch your deodorant
Do you know the reasons why you should really consider switching?
- Your anti-perspirant is actually making you sweat more! Yes! You read that right. The chemicals in these products block your sweat ducts which can cause your body to.... you guessed it, produce more sweat!
- Anti-perspirants are what cause those grimy stains on your clothing. You know the yellowy marks that never seem to wash out? Yup, those are from your deodorant.
- Aluminum derivatives, which are in almost all deodorants, have been linked to Breast Cancer, Alzheimer's Disease and a host of other horrid ailments and issues.
- Then there are Parabens & Propylene Glycol: Parabens are a synthetic preservative found in TONS of personal care products. The largest concern is that these chemicals disrupt our delicate hormonal balance and have been linked to birth defects and organ toxicity. Propylene Glycol is a petroleum based material. In large quantities, studies have shown that this stuff can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver, and heart.
- Pesticides in your pit juice? Yup. Triclsoan is actually classified as a pesticide by the FDA and a probable carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Check out our new and improved Natural Deodorant, back in stock!