Your Bath Tea Experience
DECADENT BATH TEA | ELEVATE YOUR BATH RITUAL
Luxury bath time at its most divine! This diva-worthy treat is relaxing, anti-aging, and the nourishing, skin-loving blend will leave your skin SO soft!
In today's stressful world, taking time to focus on self-care, relaxation and calming rituals will bring so many health benefits. We combine aromatherapy, top quality, hand curated ingredients and all your senses to bring you into a state of soothing, bathing bliss!
Our bath tea blends come with:
- washable, reusable muslin sachet
- The small size is enough for 1-2 decadent bath soaks
- Large size is enough for 2-3 bath experiences
- Our hand-picked soothing, relaxation playlist from Spotify
How to enjoy your bath tea:
- Set the mood with candles and low light, start with a few deep breathes to change gears and ease into relaxation mode!
- Create a spa like experience using a relaxing playlist, like nature sounds play list or use ours!
- Pour an herbal tea or glass of your favorite wine and prep your steeping water!
- Bring a large pot of approximately 8-10 cups of water to boil on your stove, then turn off the heat.
- Fill your sachet with your ingredient base, tie the string tightly around the the top of the bag, then place your tea bag in to your pot of water and steep for 10 minutes.
- Fill your tub with warm, not too hot water while your blend is steeping.
- Carefully pour the entire contents into the tub and let it infuse the bath water, if you are using a cocoa butter, bath melt, you can place it separately in the bath now.
- Test the temperature of the water before getting. Once in your tea bath, gently squeeze the tea sachet, as it is full of rich, anti-oxidant ingredients!
Sit back and soak! Be sure to squeeze the sachet and gently rub it on your skin as an exfoliant.
*Keep in mind these are actual ingredients used for tea, so plan on rinsing your tub afterward and maybe do not use your favorite white towel right after soaking, just in case your skin transfers some of the naturally coloured, "tea" water.