Calendula Complexion Tea
Our tasty Complexion Tea tea leaves your skin feeling refreshed, hydrated and nourished!
Your skin is a living, breathing organ, and your only protection from external environments. Considering it is your first line of defense to the external world and sadly is the last to receive any nutrients via the bloodstream, means it’s SUPER important to nourish it well!
Ingredients: Dandelion, Horsetail, Stinging Nettle, Juniper, Burdock Root, Fennel, Peppermint, Calendula
- Burdock Root - purifies the blood, helps combat acne and eczema
- Dandelion - rich in vitamin A and detoxes the liver, reduces inflammation
- Horsetail - anti-bacterial, rich in silica for collagen making!
- Stinging Nettle - restores shine, glow and elasticity in the skin
- Juniper - strong natural anti-oxidant
- Peppermint - reinvigorates and is super fresh tasting and smelling!
- Calendula - reduces inflammation, calms and soothes
- Fennel - clears toxins from the body, aids in digestion
How to: Herbal teas are in fact not tea at all but fresh or dried herbs, spices, fruit pieces, grains. flower petals etc. Therefore they need a minimum of 5 minutes to steep correctly. Always bring water to a full boil, getting to 90-95C degrees.
Please consult with your health practitioner before consuming herbs with medications.